Adobe has been serving up delicious Mexican food to the wonderful people of Grand Rapids for over 50 years. From its start as the first and only Mexican restaurant in the area to its expanded service of three locations, the Adobe takes pride in its longevity and commitment to feeding West Michigan.
In 1969, the Adobe opened its doors as the first Mexican restaurant in Grand Rapids. On the corner of West Fulton Street and Seward Avenue, the restaurant offered a taste of Mexico to the West side of Grand Rapids. In conjunction with the main restaurant, the In & Out was built across the street as a drive through for fast Mexican food on the go. Serving as an early foundation to the business sector and landscape of the West Fulton area, the pair of buildings remained at the forefront of the growth and development of the city.
Visited 1109 times, 1 Visit today